Anti-Aging and Aging Skin
Direction of Use: Combined use of EnerFlex COMPLEXION and EnerFlex FORTE 2.0. Once or twice daily. Another option is taking 2 sachets of EnerFlex ESTHETIC daily. This is the latest innovation for skin beauty and holistic wellness.
- Restore skin elastin and collagen to improve skin elasticity, firmness and complexion
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines and "Turkey Neck"
- Reduce hyperpigmentation and free radical attacks
- Restore skin hyaluronic acid to keep skin moisturized
- Reduce or prevent DNA and Cell Membrane Damage to slow down aging process
- Enhanced blood circulation to ensure nutrients reaching skin cells efficiently for rejuvenation
Environmental damage, lifestyle choices and medical conditions can also augment the signs of aging at an earlier age. smoking, facial mimicry and sleep deprivation have been shown to accelerate the aging process.
Degradation of collagen, the natural scaffolding within the skin, or reduction in new collagen can also be brought about by smoking, which stimulates free radical damage, tissue degradation and blood supply restriction in skin. Of course, when combined with UV induced damage, the rate of collagen loss is only compounded, leading to the earlier onset of visible fine lines.
"One thing that we cannot change is the natural aging process. It plays a key role. With time, we all get visible lines on our face. It is natural for our face to lose some of its youthful fullness. We notice our skin becoming thinner and drier. Our genes largely control when these changes occur. The medical term for this type of aging is “intrinsic aging.” We can influence another type of aging that affects our skin. Our environment and lifestyle choices can cause our skin to age prematurely. The medical term for this type of aging is “extrinsic aging.” By taking some preventive actions, we can slow the effects that this type of aging has on our skin. " - American Academy of Dermatology.