Hemorrhoids (HEM-uh-roids), also called piles, are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum, similar to varicose veins. Hemorrhoids can develop inside the rectum (internal hemorrhoids) or under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids). Fortunately, effective options are available to treat hemorrhoids. Many people get relief with home treatments and lifestyle changes.
Practice the following steps, elimination of hemorrhoids is possible. We have seen many customers regain confidence in social life again.
1. Take 1 sachet of EnerFlex PROBIOTIC and 1 sachet of EnerFlex AFA750 in the morning and evening.
2. Drink 2 Litres of warm water daily
3. Eat fibre-rich fruit such as green apple, guava (do not remove fruit's skin) and leafy green vegetable daily
4. Apply Sanofi Lactacyd-hygiene wash to cleanse the itching/bleeding anal twice or thrice daily
5. Apply hand sanitizer on a cotton pad, let it adhere to the anal with a panty liner or hygiene pad. Do this after bath in the morning and evening.
6. Flush your anal with water only after passing stools. Do not apply toilet paper
Bleeding and itching will stop within 7 - 14 days.
Common Types of Hemorrhoids:
These are under the skin around your anus. Signs and symptoms might include:
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
Internal hemorrhoids lie inside the rectum. You usually can't see or feel them, and they rarely cause discomfort. But straining or irritation when passing stool can cause:
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements. You might notice small amounts of bright red blood on your toilet tissue or in the toilet.
- A hemorrhoid to push through the anal opening (prolapsed or protruding hemorrhoid), resulting in pain and irritation.
Nutrition for Hemorrhoids Elimination in 7-14 days
- Brand: MYHEALTHDRIVER
- Product Code: EN-PROBIOTIC and EN-AFA750
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $77.20